Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Electronic Prescribing - please ask at reception, your pharmacist or visit www.cfh.nhs.uk/eps
- By Hand – drop your repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By Post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Email -to Pendleton.firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using On-Line services, please ask at Reception for details
You can also ask a local chemist to order and collect for you.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow two full working days between requesting and collecting your medication.